Calendar of Events
These dates and information are gathered from many sources. We
to see that it is correct. However, you the reader assume the
of contacting the people listed to make sure of dates and what's
- Mar. 7 - MO - 15th Annual Agency Show, Agency Comm.
Center. 10-4. Free admission,
artifact IDs and Appraisals. Keith-816-253-9301.
28 - PA - Military Collectibles Show. Jeff. Co.
Fairgrounds, at exit
81 off I-80. 9-4. Military collectibles only, Civil
War to WWII. Adults $5, children
under 12 free. for table reservations or info: KBURKETT-JCHC@WINDSTREAM.NET
- April 11 - PA - Marysville Show. Lions
river from Harrisburg. Artifact IDs, appraisals.
Damon - 410-490-7411.
- May 8-9 - MO - 9th Annual Springfield Artifact Show.
Steve - 417-619-3269.
- July 11 - PA - Schnecksville Show. Schnecksville
Fire Co. Bldg. Artifact
IDs, appraisals. Roy - 610-838-3293.
- Aug. 8 - AL - Dothan Show, 9-3, St. Pul. Troy-334-821-5823.
- Oct. 24 - PA - Nescopeck Show, Nescopeck Fire
Co. Bldg. Artifact IDs,
appraisals. Gary - 570-437-3698 or Bill -
- Dec. 5 - PA - NEW SHOW! Leesport Show, Leesport
Farmers Mkt. 9-3. 312 Gemants
Church Rd., Leesport. (Berks Co., near
Hamburg). Artifact IDs,
appraisals. Roy - 610-838-3293.